After the auction closes, the bid with the highest bid price will win the bid (in order)
In the case of a successful bid, the winner will win the auction at the bid price
100% of the bid amount will be set as a deposit.
The deposit is cancelled when the order is cancelled or unsuccessful.
When you win an auction, the payment money will be automatically withdrawn from your 'My Wallet' on the following morning (10 A.M) after the auction closes)
The purchase was made solely based on the purchaser's judgment. MUSICOW will under no circumstances guarantee or take responsibility for the future royalty cashflows and/or successful 3rd party sales of royalty rights
In the case of re-bidding, the rank that you have been granted from the original bid will be reset.
If the bid is canceled, the bid deposit will be excluded from the waiting money and be switched to usable cash.
In case of re-bid, the difference between initial bid shall be added to or deducted from the original deposit.
You cannot cancel your bid on the last day of the auction, and you can only make a bid of a higher quantity/amount than the previous bid
When biding more than 30% of the total share, no cancelation can be applied.
Goodbye (feat. Jung In) 잘 지내GIANT PINK (자이언트 핑크) Listen
Royalty for the last 12 months includes previous month's settlement.
In the case where the copyright royalty data from only the past few months (under 12 months) exists, the data will be displayed on a yearly basis.
소수점 계산으로 인한 저작권별 합산의 차이가 있을 수 있습니다.
Neighboring Copyright Information
Date of release
GIANT PINK (자이언트 핑크)
CLOSED EYE, GIANT PINK
Upto 70 years from next January 1st of the release date of the original record
Royalty (last 12 months, per share)
Royalty return (Last 12 months / starting price)
MUSICOW ASSET Co., Ltd.
Royalty right share
Other important information
* Subject to the scope of neighboring right management of Distributers
* Subject to neighboring rights within the scope of management of Recording Industry Association of Korea (Remuneration)
- Winning Bids: In order of higher bid price
- Winning Bids: First-come, first-served basis (when the bid price is the same)
- In the case of a successful bid, the winner will win the auction at the bid price
- 100% of the bid amount will be set as a deposit.
- Cancellation of Deposit: Cancellation of bid, unsuccessful bid
- Deduction of deposit: The next day (at 10 AM) from the auction close date.
- Bids cannot be canceled on the last day of the auction
- Bid priority will be reset on re-bid
- When re-bidding on the last day of the auction, you can only make a bid of a higher quantity/amount than the previous bid
If bid exceeds 30% of total auction shares.
- Re-bid can only be made at a higher price than the previous bid regardless of the time remaining until the closing of the auction.
- Bids cannot be canceled
Transfer of rights & Settlement
- Transfer of rights will be completed as of the due date for the deposit of the winning bid.
- Settle monthly royalty based on the of days holding royalty right (one day from the date of the transfer of rights)
- Monthly royalty will be settled by cash on the first business day of the following month (cut off after decimal point)
- The purchase was made solely based on the purchaser's judgment. MUSICOW will under no circumstances guarantee or take responsibility for the future royalty cashflows and/or successful 3rd party sales of royalty rights
Are you sure you want to order?
Goodbye (feat. Jung In) 잘 지내GIANT PINK (자이언트 핑크)
Bids (1 share)
Total bidding price
You have overbid 30% of the total share.
Re-bid can only be made at a higher price and quantity than the previous bid regardless of the time remaining until the closing of the auction and the bids can not be canceled.